For the Horse support crew, you know who you are, last minute necessities to be sure your competitor shows their best.
- Packed in a full size Kensington show tote.
- Soft as velvet curry to brush off helmet and jacket
- German grooming “Flicka” brush for a last minute dust-off a shinning horse
- Washable German made grooming shamie to wipe down horse or boots
- Horse Show check list pad so nothing is left behind
- Effol lip balm for wind chapped lips
- Belvoir leather wipes 15 pack make last minute tack clean up a snap.
- Effol’s SuperStar-Shine grooming aid conditions as to help grow shine. (not shown)
- Effol Summer hoof gel especially for hooves in the warm weather
- CoFlex flexible bandage always handy to have on hand
- Emergency Safety pins & string
- Memorable quotes note pad to jot down course or class
- VA made gourmet Good Luck chocolates
- Old time peppermints long a favorite with horses and riders
- Apple wafer horse treats, barn tested and horse approved
Leave a Reply