Not everything, but the best tools and products for your grooming kit
- Arrives in our very own Kensington made tote
- Over rail hook to keep your tools handy and off the ground
- Waldhausen’s best goat hair brush with leather strap. Absolutely the softest brush you can buy.
- The Oster Mane & Tail brush with sturdy ergonomic design.
- A just right pocket-sized sweat scraper with rounded safe corners
- (not shown) SoundHorse herbal liniment from Herbsmith, as an after work liniment for legs or a dilute full body bath bracer
- Emerald Valley Soothex a natural, topical lotion with tea tree oil for a multitude of horses skin problems
- Soft hand hoof pick, easy to hold, easy to use
- Effol’s new SuperStar-Shine. The grooming aid that conditions as it help grow shine.
- Effax’s Speedy Shine for last moment touch up for boots of any color.
- Emerald Valley Beet Treats a healthy, licorice flavored barn pleasing treat.
- Gourmet Good Luck Chocolates, made in VA
- Old time peppermints long a favorite with horses and riders
Leave a Reply