Whether it’s July in New Hampshire or February in Wellington, your warm-weather rider will appreciate this gift collection of warm weather necessities
- Packed in our own GHB Kensington Tote or select a web handled vinyl tote. Please specify below
- Sun shielding visor made to wrap around your riding helmet for your very own shade. Please choose classic black or sporty jute. Visor adjusts to head or helmet.
- Equi Cool scarf for comfort on the hottest day. Please choose scarf or towel (13 x 31″)
- Refreshing Zum mist essential oil spray to refresh you, tack room, clothes or helmet.
- Herbsmith herbal liniment for use full strength or diluted as a natural body bracer after work.
- A convenient pocket-sized sweat scraper with safe rounded corners.
- Fly Bye! fly and mosquito formula in a handy ride-with-you size.
- Washable micro fiber grooming towel to smooth down a damp horse or wipe down a hot horse.
- Apple wafer horse treats, barn tested and horse approved.
- Old time peppermints long a favorite with horses and riders
Please choose scarf or towel
Please chose blue, green or orange towel