Goodbye winter, Hello shedding. Winter can’t last forever and neither can winter coats. Prepare for shedding season early this year with a versatile set of grooming tools and products especially helpful to the job.
- Packed in our own handy Kensington tote
- SSG Schooler gloves with grippy palms and synthetic suede backs. Sizes XS– L
- Shed flower curry, the bloom that grooms away loose hair and dirt
- Hand sized rubber shed and curry a perfect tool to help groom out winter coats
- Champion natural Tampico fiber brush made in America.
- Emerald Valley Soothex a wonderful, natural, topical lotion for a multitude of horses skin problems
- Effol’s new SuperStar-Shine grooming aid to helps undo tangles and helps to remove dust.
- Eqyss Micro Tek 2 oz. shampoo
- Combination hoof pick and brush for efficient hoof cleaning
- Apple wafer horse treats, barn tested and horse approved
- Old fashioned peppermints a favorites of both riders and horses
Please specify glove size below